My Little Family

My Little Family

Monday, February 8, 2010

Hooray!!

Well, today has been good. After three days of absolute misery I was able to get some medicine from the doc for a very pesky pregnancy issue.
I also got to go play BUNCO which is probably on my list of Top Ten Things I Love to do... I won 2nd place which is even better. I also rolled 4 buncos tonight...I usually get none or maybe 1 so that was exciting!!
But the MOST exciting thing about today happened at Bunco. I was chatting with one of the girls and found out that she does photography. I really really wanted to do maternity pics this pregnancy because I actually feel cute and I am worried that next time I might not be (HAHa!) Andy just doesn't understand and sees it as an extra expense that we don't need to consider. Well, since she is starting out and needs experience for her business, she offered to do a FREE shoot!!! How awesome is that?!?!
Yay for a happy day :) Tomorrow I am off to see the doctor for a checkup and I will get to hear my sweet boy's beartbeat- such a sweet sound!!!

2 comments:

  1. Definitely do preggo pics. You'll regret it if you don't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you had a blog. I'm very excited!

    ReplyDelete