My Little Family

My Little Family

Friday, January 15, 2010

On Board

Well, after reading other people's blogs I have decided it is time for me to join in the fun. Right now Andy is away for work so I am a little lonely during the day. I am doing my best to stay busy at night- since I won't be able to hang out much longer!! I only have 10 more weeks of pregnancy and that totally freaks me out! I am a little bit worried that Baby will decide to arrive before Andy returns, but that is unlikely. I am having the WORST acid reflux ever. Fortunately that is the only really difficult symptom I have had to deal with and it didn't start til the 3rd trimester. Things around the house have a way of waiting for Andy to leave to go wrong. For example, the day after he left the toilet broke! Nice, huh? Do you think I know how to fix that?? Luckily I called the realty company and they sent out a plumber to take care of it. Then the next day the remote control died. I changed the batteries and there were absolutely no signs of life at all!! I think it shorted out :( It is our really nice universal remote that controls the Tivo and everything. I now have to sit on the floor in front of the TV to control it with the Tivo box- it is NOT easy to get back up and I don't think I will be able to do this much longer. ANDY- please come home soon!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment